ISO-SPDIF - isolated USB to SPDIF converter - new supercapacitor power -
The ISO-SPDIF is the highly regarded Ciúnas SPDIF combined with USB signal isolation & USB signal cleansing/reformatting in one case.
As per all Ciúnas devices, the I2S signals from the Amanero board is reclocked by two low jitter audio clocks situated just before the WM8804 SPDIF chip, all is now powered by supercapacitor to provide the lowest noise, highest stability power supply available.
The supercapacitors are energised/charged by a supplied 5V power supply
- Size: 78x43x160mm (w x h x l)
- USB high speed USB isolation & reclocking
- Inputs: USB 2.0 Type B socket,
- 2.1mm charger power input socket
- Sampling frequencies (kHz): 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192
- Resolution (bits): 16 to 24
- Outputs: S/PDIF (BNC or RCA)
- ISO-SPDIF device
- charging power supply
You only need to provide an 3 pin earthed mains cable specific to your country - the same lead as you use for a kettle.